To the whales and dolphins off the coast of Tenerife
Whale watching and dolphin watching on the coast of Tenerife
Tenerife is one of the most ideal places for whale watching and dolphin watching in the world. Not only the old-established bottlenose dolphins and pilot whales can be seen, in spring and summer can also be seen fin whales, sperm whales and different types of dolphins.
One third of all whales and dolphins live here or pass the waters of the Canary Islands. 28 whale and dolphin species are at home here. The chance of actually seeing whales on our boat tour is around 80-90%. Dolphins are likely to hit about 50%.
At the moment of contacting or sighting of whales, the ship’s engine is stopped.
We offer our boats with different possibilities.
- with a big historical dhow.
- as a private exclusive tour on a sailing yacht.
- as a group trip with a total of 9 people.
- with a fairline motor yacht.
- with a Sunseeker Portofino (type 46 or 35)
- Sunset tour.
- as party or incentive boats